Primalogik allows you to create custom rating scales you can use in your assessment forms and surveys. You can create or modify your custom rating scales on the Rating Scales page. When creating a new rating scale you will be able to:
- define the number of options,
- the labels for each option,
- whether or not you want to include an N/A option
- and the type of display (numbered options or stars)
When creating or editing a rating scale, keep these tips in mind:
- Organize your rating scale options from negative to positive so that highlighting and comparisons in the final report look right.
- Consider using other types of questions like multiple-choice (rating scales are not always the best way to represent answer choices).
- Make sure you define a scale that uses proper intervals. For more information take a look at our article on rating scales.